All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Friday, December 10, 2010

Sickness...

Well, Sweet Friends, it has finally struck my house...the "CRUD"...coughing, sneezing, body aches, sore throat, ear aches, swollen glands and tonsils, fevers, headaches...the all out YUCK!

My poor son has been home in bed since around 11 yesterday and my daughter woke up with the sore throat this morning. I am taking them both in to Urgent Care tonight to rule out strep, bronchitis and the like. It's all circulating at the schools, so I want to get them on meds so they have the weekend to recover.

Besides, the National Weather Services has issued a Winter Storm Warning for our county for tonight and all day tomorrow with snow reaching up to 8 inches (or more, I've heard up to 12) and blowing and drifting and possible freezing rain.

Guess we will hit the Dr, get some meds and movies and batten down the hatches....Me thinks its a good weekend for baking and quilting...what do you think?

I will check in with you later to let you know how it's going...

What I am Praying For...
Safe travels for anyone on the roads.
Quick recovery for my children
That I don't get the "CRUD"
Happiness for my cousin celebrating her birthday

What I am Thankful For....
Everyone I love is safe at home...
Snow days
Cold Medicine and Cough Syrup
Quiet days at work..

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila