All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Perfect Weekend....

Well, I think that this has been about the perfect weekend! Yes, we had freezing rain and snow on Friday night, making the roads very slippery and canceling plans for all of us. Yes, the freezing rain was followed by 14 inches of snow and winds gusting up to 40 mph leading to blizzard conditions and at times, complete white outs. Yes, this all left 3 foot drifts in my driveway and my Jeep was plowed and drifted in nearly to its hood. Yes, this is all being followed by bitterly cold weather, with temps in the 25 to 30 below wind chill range. How can this be a perfect weekend you ask?

All of these weather related issues allowed me 48 complete hours, totally uninterrupted with my children. This was a weekend of baking, Christmas movies, video games, silly kitties and snuggly children, laughing, talking and lots of love! What more do you need for a perfect weekend??














Like I said, an absolutely perfect weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. I know that I'd be in trouble if I said this in front of the folks where you live, but I wish we had that kind of snow! Only in the mountains nearby for us.....and it does sound like a pretty perfect weekend to me!

    ReplyDelete

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila