All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!!

I hope you all had a Happy Halloween! We spent the night on the front yard with a bon fire handing out candy. Princess Pea went trick or treating with a couple of her girlfriends and Cookie Monster had pit band practice for the musical. Honey and I sat and drank hot cocoa and chatted with the neighbors! Now I am off to bed...3:30 AM was a little too early to be up this morning and I still haven't warmed up.












 
Tonight I am so thankful...
 
...for warm blankets
 
...for beautiful, thoughtful neighbors
 
...for Grace
 
...for kisses good bye
 
...for purring kitties
 
Good night dear friends.....Sending thoughts and prayers to all those affected by Hurricane Sandy. So many friends and family out there....
 
God Bless...
 
Sheila
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila