All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

So busy....

Things have gotten really busy here! Summer hit hard core with high humidity and lots of rain. We have had mudslides and flooding and a mess in the fields. Luckily our garden seems have been spared the worst of it. Our carrots aren't doing well and our radishes topped out.

The peas are doing great though and we will have a bumper crop! The corn is doing well too though I wish we had planted more. If the tomatoes grow, we will have more than we know what to do with!

On another note, we had a rummage sale a few weeks ago and did really well! I'm also working on some projects around the house finally.

We got through Princess Pea's dance recital, Syttende Mai, and Cookie Monster's graduation without a hitch and now I have taken a few weeks off. Soon I will be back with more pictures and updates!

Until then, ere are a few pictures of day to day life and spring in the valley to hold you over until I can get back and post proper like!

God's Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Heart...I miss you. Your pictures are stunning..as usual. I love your face. I love the porch swing. Congratulations to Matt...so wishing we could be there, but sending all of you oodles and oodles of love and blessings!! XOX <3.

    ReplyDelete

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila