All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Move Complete!

*Huge Sigh of Relief* The big move is over! Well at least most of it.  All the furniture but the desk and shelving unit are in the house. Well the couch and living room chair are in the porch but....

What a lot of work! It has been 8 years since the last time I moved and then I had vary little. I was just starting out  on my adventure as a single parent and was left with half a household. Of course, as I replaced the other half and my children grew, so did my possessions.

I am so grateful to my nephew and to my bestie! Without them we would not have been able to do it over a single weekend. I took Friday off to pack and Honey was home too. We packed and hauled 3 loads in our Jeeps and rented a U-Haul truck for Saturday. There are still bits and pieces to be moved. I'm hoping we can finish that tonight!

Cookie Monster is coming to mow the yard one last time and Honey is going to weed-whip. Princess Pea and I will be inside packing and cleaning.  Walk through and inspection is Friday afternoon.

I just want it done! To be settled. To enjoy this beautiful  autumn we are having. I want to relax, to sit and read a book on my new front porch swing, or work on a craft (thanks to Pinterest my creativity is overflowing).  It seems so long since I have been able to do any of that. I have moved 3 households this summer and I'm tired of it. Now that I'm in my dream house, I'm not moving again if I can help it! 

I'm so sorry for whining. I just wanted to give you all an update. I'm hoping to get pics posted soon but we are without internet this week and its difficult to post from my smartphone. But soon I promise!

Until then...May God Bless Your Comings and Goings!

Much joy to you all....

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila