All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Stepping out in faith

<p>This morning I was listening to Pastor Chuck Smith in my local Christian radio station, just as I do every morning on the way to work. Pastor Chuck is working his way through the Bible verse by verse, something I've never done. I enjoy his teaching and he makes it easy to understand!</p>
<p>So right now we are in 1Samuel learning about the life of King David. How Pastor Chuck interpreted the story of David and Goliath really hit home for me! When David stepped forward to battle Goliath,  David was nothing more than a boy and yet David knew that the Lord was with him. David stepped out in faith!

Have you ever cowered in fear rather than do something your heart is yearning for? Have you ever hidden yourself or passed on a challenge thinking "That giant is too big for me?" I know I have!

But in a few short days I will be stepping out in faith, after many prayers and petitions. I will be moving into my parents home, renting with intent to buy asap!

There are many unanswered questions, but I know they will be answered in His time.

In the meantime, I am stepping out in faith! I hope you do too! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila