All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Around the house..

I have been wanting to get back to blogging,  studying in my Bible, and taking pictures but life has become so hectic that I feel like I can barely breathe some days.
Princess Pea has been working hard on her dancing and has recently picked up another.  She finally gets to start pointe ballet!
Cookie Monster is busy with his band activities,  including 3 different Honors bands and festivals, pep band, jazz band, and polka band.
We are also getting ready for his graduation in June.
*deep breath* AND we are having a garage sale at some point because we have blended 2 houses into 1 and have duplicates of many things!
AND I am on the Board of Director's for our local heritage festival and chairman of the arts and crafts committee.
Whew! Like I said LOTS going on....so all that being said..here are a fer pics from around the house! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila