All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Recuperating...

I am not feeling so well today my Dear Friends. Cookie Monster had a bug of some sort the day before Thanksgiving and was sick at work. I was hoping it was a fluke, but it seems I was wrong. I couldn't even enjoy a glass of wine with my bestie last night. So today I am recuperating from that and the holiday. Taking it easy and laying low. I have Christmas Music playing in the background and the house to myself all day long.
One of my Favorite Christmas Albums
Honey went to his sister's house in Illinois for Thanksgiving and will be home late tonight. Cookie and Princess are at their dad's in Minneapolis for the weekend. Cookie gets to unfurl the field size flag before the Minnesota Vikings game tomorrow with his Air National Guard Unit. He gets to go to the game for free and is so excited! 

I did have a quick little photo shoot to do. My cousin's children came to me and asked if I would take some family pictures of them for their parents for Christmas. They turned out really nice! 
Beautiful Family! 
Other than that, I am just doing some things around the house. I am putting away the Autumn/ Thanksgiving items and pulled some of my Christmas textiles out to get them freshened up and ironed. 
Bye Bye Autumn/Thanksgiving!
The Christmas Quilt I made for my Mama

Some of my Christmas Table Runners and Such
So I think for the rest of the day, the fur babies and I will just lounge away, do some laundry and knit the afternoon away. There may be a football game on and there is always Pinterest to get me in the Holiday Spirit. 
Sassy Lounging

My Newest Project, a set of mittens (I will get the thumb right this time)

Always Laundry to do

My Favorite Addiction (next to Pepsi!)
 Well hopefully this crud leaves soon and I am back to being myself. I don't like being down, but at least I have the peace and quiet to rest and recuperate. It could ALWAYS be worse. 

God's Blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila