All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

All About Attitude

I woke up this morning feeling quite down again. I know my balance in my checking account is low (probably negative),  the weekend went by too quick, a rock chipped the window of my Jeep last night and now it's supposed to snow. Yeah, set me on my teeth real quick. Reality, that thing that jabs in the side when we start to feel good. Reality, hard and quick, bites and pulls us back under the surging tide.  It can happen so fast. One little thing and we back slide into the murk and gloominess. 



Then, just when I feel myself ready to let go and have the darkness overcome my soul again, Jesus tapped me on my shoulder and told me to lift others in order to be lifted myself.

I set my Facebook status as a prayer. For those facing a bleak Monday morning. For those who are facing their deepest fears today. For those who want to stay in bed and hide under the covers but instead face the day and their loved ones with courage and smiles. I wanted to let them know...They.Are.Not.Alone. Someone is out there thinking of them, praying for them and believing in them.

Sometimes in what seems our darkest hour, when we are taking life minute by minute, we need to reach out to help others so we can be helped ourselves.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila