All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Monday, February 9, 2015

Dig Out and Moving Up


Hello Sweet Friends....
 
I am slowly attempting to return to blogging. I am slowing digging out of the depths of darkness and am moving up toward the sunshine. I am looking at the little things in life and appreciating them more and more. I am finding new reasons to smile and find hope. Soon all will be right in my world once again and I will back to being the bubbly bright eyed friend you know and miss... :)
 
In the meantime, here are some images from my world that I am truly cherishing right now...
 
Glowing Candlelight...

Princess Pea hacking my phone and leaving me this beautiful picture

Later sunsets and earlier sunrises...


Sweet little crafts to make...
 

Adorable babies to love on....


Snuggly puppies....
 
and more snuggly puppies
 


Homemade Blueberry Crumble...
Temps late last week....

Temps on Saturday!!


All in all, things are looking up. It's already February 9...meaning soon it will be time to plant tomatoes and peppers inside for transplanting later! Spring will be here before we know it and then moods will definitely improve. In my opinion, spring always brings hope...
 
Take care my beloved friends.
Love...Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila