All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Trying Times


Hello Friends -It's been a trying week at our place. Lots of roadblocks and speed bumps to face and overcome. Stress, anxiety, PTSD and depression are constant companions to our family right now and there are times when it hits full force, slowing us down to the point of stopping. Somehow we continue to slog on and make it through but it takes a lot out of us.


I'm lucky to have many family and friends to support me and mine through these times. They come to my defense and to my side when I need them most and I will eternally be grateful. I find grace in God's love and in His Word, along with the uplifting words found in certain places on the internet.


Things will get better, and I will make it through...we all will. It takes time, faith and determination, all of which can hide deep inside, waiting for you to realize they are there, dig them out, dust them off and put them into use. Some days they are more readily available, others not so much. Some days it is easy to get out of bed, others there is no chance. But I am being kind to myself and with others and I look for understanding and grace in all situations.

Please be gentle with me as I face these trying times, and understand that I will be back full force soon, if God wills...





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila