All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Saturday Contentment

Hello my dear sweet friends.  I'm relaxing on the couch after a very uneventful day.  I am a content Mama with Princess Pea home from her Daddy's house, puppies feeling better after an injury a month ago, time with my beautiful new niece and now relaxing on the couch watching football with my knitting. 
Tomorrow Pea and I, along with our new pastor and his wife and the entire confirmation class will be travelling to a different church so the kids can see how others worship.  I'm so excited about this.  I think that it is good for kids to see the differences and then learn to express their own faith to others.  Our new pastor, Pastor Jim is bringing in a new fresh new perspective and lots of wonderful ideas!  I'm so excited for the changes to come!
 
Princess Pea and I went to Eric and Val's to see the new baby.  What a sweetie... Pea fell completely in love with her. She got to hold her and feed her and she was so excited. 
 
I'm also excited that Miss Emma is finally better.  She ran into a horseshoe pole and caused an internal injury that continued to bleed. She had a softball size abscess on her shoulder.  After 3 visits to the vet and three weeks of bandages, draining and hobbling her, she is finally well enough to run and play with Luna!  Luna is overjoyed to have get playmate back.
 
Work has been very slow.  To the point that I have read three books at work because I have nothing to do.  The latest one was called The Orchid House by Lucinda Riley.  It was such better book than I expected.  I opened it expecting a typical historical romance but was pleasantly surprised by a number of plot twists that left me turning pages without stopping. 
The Orchid House by Lucinda Riley
Well my oldest brother and my godson just stopped in to watch the game and have cookies.  I'm also popping a tater tot casserole into the oven for dinner.  Wishing you all God's Blessing on this beautiful Saturday evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila