All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Monday, January 12, 2015

Weekend Recap...


Sleeping Beauty!
 
Changing the Diaper
Good Morning Dear Friends...Praying you had a restful and blessed weekend. Mine was full of family, fun and football. I was blessed to have my younger brother and his wife come for a visit on Friday night with their sweet baby Adelia! Honey and I were home alone so I got all kinds of time to snuggle on her without having to share!  Eventually though, Princess Pea came home and stole her away from me. But that's ok, she ended up having to change the wet nappie! She offered and it was good experience for her. She had never changed one so small.

Looking for something?
Saturday was a rough day for me. I have been having a hard time with constant exhaustion. I'm not sure if it is due to illness, depression, lack of exercise or what but I can't seem to wake up and all day I feel like I just want to crawl back into bed, along with feeling achy in my muscles and joints.  This has been going on for quite some time and its enough for me to start becoming a bit concerned. Now that I have medical insurance again I will be sure to go in and have the tests run. 

I  was able to get the remainder of Christmas down and put away on Saturday, but that is about all I accomplished.  The puppies thought there should be another gift under the tree and had to dive under to search for it! After all that and little laundry, I laid down for a little rest and woke up 3 hours later. Eeek...so much for a productive Saturday.
 
Sweet Baby

Packer Backer! :)
Multi-tasking!
Sunday was a bit better. Princess Pea and I attended church and she went to her confirmation class. Then home to a house full of family for the Packers/Cowboys playoff game. The whole family was there, a pot of chili was on and there was loud cheering for both sides (Honey is a Cowboy's fan). Baby Adelia was passed around and loved on a lot and the dogs played until they dropped. My brother, Eric, brought his year old beagle, Dory and she played and played with Luna and Emma.
kisses!!

 Steve
Janet

Becca and Adelia
 
Tired Girls...Anessa and Adelia

Watching the Game
Focused!
Grandpa and Adelia
 
Tired Emma
 
And Luna too...
I'm researching some shows to watch on Netflix. Let me know if you have any suggestions. I'm kind of liking Mrs. Fischer's Murder Mysteries, The Librarians, Murdock, and Forever right now.  I'm also looking for books to read that mirror Jane Austen and such. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
 
Well  another (mostly) great weekend in the books. I promise I will keep  you posted on what the doctor says about my exhaustion and any follow up on that.  Now, on to another week of work, school, dance and fun.
  




No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila