All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Friday, May 6, 2011

I'm so Excited!

So my dear friends...tonight is the night I have been WAITING for! As soon as I am off work, we are headed out to Menards to get all the fixings for my flower bed.

This year I am determined to reclaim my flower bed, adding gorgeous flowers and herbs! I will also have a bird bath, bird feeders and cute little fairies peaking out at me!

Once my Amish built shed arrives, (in the next couple weeks) I will also be able to reclaim my deck, banishing all the work tools, extra pots and potting soil to the shed, making room for a cute little table and chairs or maybe a bench where I can sit, sip my tea and enjoy my  beautiful yard!

I can't wait to post before and after pictures! And maybe some "in progress" ones as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila