All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Year in Review - 2014

Hello Dear Friends...

I want to take this time to take a look back at 2014 before plunging headlong into the New Year. The last year has not been kind to me. It has been a rough year of trials and tribulations, but there have been moments of great blessings as well, and those are what will carry me with hope into the future. Hope that 2015 will be better than 2014. Hope that I can finally get those bills paid off. Hope that things stabilize in my life and I can get on with the living bit. So, as a recap, here are my favorite moments of 2014...


Nuthatch
Cranberry Orange Treat for the Birds





Luna enjoying the snow
Siblings on the way to Chicago!
Cousins in Chicago
Museum of Science and Industry with Cousins
Blue Man Group in Chicago!
Tenacious Flowers in Concrete


High Gold!
Friends for support at competition


A nervous Cookie
Waiting to send Cookie to Basic Training



Cookie and Princess
NATIONALS!


 Competition Team with all their medals!
Visits from Friends...
and Relatives! :)





Canoeing the Kickapoo




Relaxation!



Antiquing!
and more antiques





Cousins!
Beautiful Sunsets!
Niece's Graduation
Adopted Kids (and Cookie)


Silly Girls


Besties
Princess Pea enjoying a summer day on the porch!


Sleepovers!
New Puppy - Emma
A favorite of me
Halloween!



District Honors Band!


Sewing!

Deer Season with my niece
My nephew's monster buck




My brother's buck
I conquered pumpkin pie...
...and mittens!
 
Seeing the Nutcracker with the girls! Love this new tradition!
A New Sweet Baby Niece...
Wow...look at the blessings that are so easy to forget when life seems to overwhelm. It has been a great 2014...but I'm determined that 2015 will be even better! :) 

God's Blessings on you all...Happy New Year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila