All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Something Above, Below, Beside

Good Morning Sweet Friends… I hope today finds you all healthy and happy. Thanks so much for joining me on my journey of Gratitude. Today’s challenge is something above, below, and beside.  So many gifts can fall into these broad and general categories.

The roof above my head is one of the greatest gift to me. I get to live in my childhood home where so many memories have been made.  The rafters ring with the echo of laughter of my friends and I from sleepovers long ago. The roof helps hold in all the warmth and love my family have left here over the years.  This house, and the roof over it, is treasured beyond belief.

I am having a bit of trouble with the Below part of this challenge. I think I am going to have to go with the fresh turned dirt of my garden in the spring. The hope this brings to my heart is immense. The earth coming alive, seeds bursting forth, all provide a boost to the spirit.


And my favorite gift of all, the family and friends that walk beside me. The love, support, and encouragement they give me are priceless. They have helped me when I’m down and cheered me on when I was struggling. They walk beside me and provide comfort and love and I do not know what I would do without them. 

Three more beautiful gifts, adding to my Attitude of Gratitude. I hope you are searching for and recognizing your own wonderful gifts. Join me tomorrow for Day 3 of counting my blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila