All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Friday, March 25, 2016

A few words and pictures

The last week has been full and wonderful.
Here are a few of the things that made it that way... 
Tweety Cat trying to get into my Jeep! Silly Kitty!
 
My brother Steve, being an awesome Grandpa!

Parker James visiting!


And Ross too!! With Ruby

Found these treasures while thrifting with my nieces!

Snow is melting!!!

My niece Becca and her niece Abigail (my great niece)

Loving on this wee one... Abigail

And the snow came back with a vengeance... twice!!!
 

My Mama's finches are turning yellow... a sure sign of spring!

Snuggly Puppies... Emma and Luna

A new book!


Homemade Chicken Pot Pie.. yummy


Words to play with on the refrigerator...

Princess Pea and her Choral Director.. a night of divine music!


I went to a Sip and Paint with a friend and we painted these beautiful tulips!

Princess Pea had a band concert. Another evening full of beautiful music.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila