All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

So many smiles....

Hi there! Welcome to my little place on the internet. I can't help smiling today! I think that most of the world is smiling today! I am thoroughly enthralled by watching the images of the Chilean miners come to the surface after being trapped for so many long days, weeks and months. The smiles, the laughter, the cheering are all doing wonders to raise my spirits. To see the country of Chile and actually, the entire World come together to save these 33 courageous men brings a song of thankfulness to my heart!

I am at work, but can't help checking out Chilean Miners and following the coverage of the miners surfacing and the reunions with their loved ones. If ever you wonder whether God answers prayers, watch the video.

Praise be...


Today I am thankful for:
The successful rescue of the miners in Chile
The hard working rescuers and the companies and people involved
For the ability to smile
For hope

Today I pray for:
The miners and their families
The rescuers as they bring the men to the surface
Safety for all involved
My loved one struggling with depression
My children
My father

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila