All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Week In Reveiw

Hello! Welcome! It's so good to see you again! I hope that you are finding God's blessings on you and yours! It's been a wonderful week and weekend here in Wisconsin. The weather has straightened out and we are back to having our beautiful fall weather. It was rainy earlier in the week, but the last few days have just been gorgeous! I can't believe that tomorrow is the first of November. 

I have been so blessed in my life and I am feeling especially so this week. I just feel that God is really working in my life right now and that He is really having a hand in all that is in me and my life! What an amazing feeling! I wish that everyone felt this close, this cherished by God! As you will see in the rest of my post, it has been a really busy week at our house and it could have been incredibly stressful, but by God's grace, it was one of the best weeks I have had in a long time! 

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

I really want to recap this week for you! It really has been so very busy, but so very blessed. On Monday, my son and niece (who is more like a daughter) had their Marching Band Review Concert. This is the concert where the Marching Band plays all of the songs that they performed during the football half time shows all fall. It is a fun concert to watch as all the special clubs (color guard, poms and twirlers) perform as well. 




On Weds, Hailey and I went over to my brother and sister-in-law's house to carve pumpkins. It was the first time in months that I have been able to just sit down and visit and enjoy time with my family. We have always been so close, with my sister-in-law more of a sister than someone just married to my brother. I have so missed our time with them. Their kids, Jeff and Becca are more children to me than nephew and niece and my kids feel like they are more siblings than cousins. It is such a blessing to know that they care for each other so! I believe that this night was the turning point for my emotional upheaval. It was the night that made me sit back and take stock of my life. I realized that I need to have that time with my family in order to feel complete, to feel centered and grounded. I need it in order to feel like all is right in my life.

        






Of course I had class on Tues. night and Thurs. night and Friday night and all day Sat. but boy was Sunday a complete blessing! We got up and went to church where we packed boxes for Operation Christmas Child during Sunday School and the sermon that Pastor gave hit me right in the heart! It was like he was speaking directly to me! Then it was home for a relaxing afternoon, making homemade beef stoup and rolls for dinner and then off to trick or treat with friends! :)




Well, thank you for spending a few minutes in my little corner of the world. I pray God's blessings on you all!

Who I am Praying For:
Nicholas, for his continued recovery
Nicholas' parents and sisters for strength and comfort during Nicholas' recovery
Paul, for his healing
Paul's children in their needs and growth
My children
My Father and his continued healing and recovery

What I am Thankful For:
God's touch in my life
Renewed Relationships
Children
Friends and Fellowship

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila