All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sheila's Simple Woman Daybook....



For Today: Thursday 11/4/10

Outside My Window: The parking lot at work and the highway going by. Wishing I could be on that road, headed home to my children....soon, very soon....

I am Thinking: That the day has come with mixed emotions, sad, happy, excitement, worry, anticipation and love

I am Thankful For: My children, wonderful friends and heat!

I am Praying For: A dear friend as they fight their demons, my children in their life journey and my father for continued healing.

I am Wearing: Blue jeans, long sleeved white t-shirt with a mustard colored zip up hoodie and my brown Doc Martins

I am Creating: A beautiful cream colored scarf as I learn to knit and a wonderous bug emblazoned baby quilt!

I am Going: Straight home after work for the first time in weeks!

I am Hoping: That things get back to normal very soon!

I am Hearing: Room for Two sing "Roots before Branches" and the heater

I am Remembering: My Mother, today would have been my parents 49th Wedding Anniversary. I miss you Mama!

I am Learning: That I can't fix everything.

From My Kitchen: BBQ Ribs in the crockpot, mashed potatoes and veggies for dinner

On my mind: Lots of worry today. My dear friend with Depression has taken a turn for the worse. I pray without ceasing....

Words to Ponder: "Keep alert, stand firm in  your faith, be courageous, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love.:" I Corinthians 16:13-14

One of my Favorite Things: A set of brand new pens in beautiful colors, pink, aqua, purple, green to use in a new journal!

Plans for the next few days: Tonight, make Apple Tartlets and go through all of Baby Girl's clothes to determine what fits, what doesn't, what she needs and what we can donate. Tomorrow, take the kids to their dad and then celebrate Paul and I's 5 year anniversary! The weekend is wide open and kid free, just him and I!

A Picture to Share:
My mom on the left and my Aunt on the right. I miss you Mom!! Thinking of you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila