All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Day in the Life....

Hi there, it's so nice to see you! :) I am taking some time tonight for me. I was supposed to have class but we are only reviewing for a test that is next Thurs. We will be reviewing on Tues. night as well, so I decided to take a night off. My kids loved it and I got a LOT done! It was a night well deserved as I am finding this semester much tougher than I ever expected it to be. I posted earlier, so not a lot to say tonight, but I thought I would share a few pictures of the evening....






Who/What I am Praying For....
My friend struggling with depression
My kids
My bestie and her new relationship
Me, as I remember my mom...

What I am Thankful For...
My kitties
Beautiful weather in early November in Wisconsin
Receiving a phone call you have been waiting for

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila