All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Monday, November 22, 2010

Some of my Favorite Things

I know I haven't been posting much lately my dear friends. The end of the semester is approaching for me which means my workload has increased, along with preparing for the Holidays and my children's schedules. So tonight I thought I would take a few minutes and post a few of my favorite things (besides my children and boyfriend....
Baking, especially when it is done with family!


Fall is my favorite season!
Books! Reading! See my newest stack?
My kitties!! This is Sassy, but I have Jinx too!
My latest passion....Knitting!
And of course my quilting!
Canoeing!
And Faeries! This is Twig at the Minnesota Renaissance Fair in August 2010!
So, there you have it! These are a few of my favorite things, aside from my children, my boyfriend and my family! :) What are some of YOUR favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila