All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello my dear friends! I am just popping on to say a very heart felt Happy Thanksgiving! I will not have a chance to get on tomorrow, so I wanted to make sure you all know how thankful I am for YOU!

My kiddos and I will be going to visit my Aunt and Uncle about 30 miles from our house, so no major traveling for us, but a busy day nonetheless! I send out a prayer to all those who ARE traveling. The weather in my neck of the woods isn't the greatest today and its supposed to get worse tonight with freezing rain, sleet  and snow. On this the eve of Thanksgiving, I would like to share what I am thankful for.

- The fact that God loves us so much, he sent his only son, Jesus Christ to die for our sins!
- My beautiful children whom I adore with my entire heart!


- My loving, incredible boyfriend, who also happens to be my best friend! (How did I get so lucky?)


- My spectacular brothers, without whom I would have spent many a time stranded on the side of the road
- My beautiful sister-in-law who has always been there for me for almost as long as I can remember
- My supportive father who I  know is proud of me even if he doesn't say it!
- Each and every one of my nieces and nephews. Each one of you holds a piece of my heart!
- My friends. They are always there when I need them, any time, day or night. Some of them for over a quarter of a century!
- My warm, cozy home. I may complain that it is too small and cramped, but it is filled with warmth, love and laughter.
- My job. I love the company I work for!!!!


- My health. Since I quit smoking, my kids and I have not been sick as often! Yaaa Hoo!!
- My kitties. When my kids are at their dads and my Honey has Drill, they do everything they can to keep me company. They talk to me, they snuggle with me, they make me laugh and they love me.


-Living in a small rural community where my family has deep roots! Five generations of deep roots!


Thank you for letting me share what I am thankful for! It isn't until we look at our blessings that we see how wonderful our life truly is!

Safe journeys and Happy Thanksgiving my friends! God Bless you all!
Love Sheila

What/Who I am Praying For:
Everyone that is traveling over the holiday weekend
My children, boyfriend, and family
Our government as they face the tumultuous times ahead
My friends mother battling cancer
My friends brother recovering in a hospital so far from home
Our soldiers away from home, fighting for our freedoms
The families that await their return

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila