All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday...

Well my Dear Ones,

I know it has been quite a few days again since I have posted anything. It seems my life has taken on a new twist yet again. I am sad to say that my close friend who suffers from depression attempted to take their own life on Friday night. I thank the Good Lord for His hand in it and thank Him for sparing my friends life, however I now know that the road ahead is even longer than once thought. Any prayers you can say for my friend would be greatly appreciated.

So as we work through this, I may not be here as often. Please know I think of you and am remembering you in my prayers as well. Hoping to see you soon...

Yours in Christ...
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila