All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ponderings.....

Hello Dear Friends....

I am sitting at my desk today, pondering all of the goals  I have for the New Year. There really is quite a list and  I have all the faith in the world that I can accomplish every last one of them. I just hope that I have the energy and ambition to follow through. It will take dedication and planning, perseverance and determination, all of which I know I possess. I have decided that to really make them come true, it will take one last thing. I HAVE to make them a priority.

Instead of procrastinating and finding other things to do, I just need to sit down and do it!   Make that budget, clean that closet, go for a walk.  The items on my list aren't HARD!  Most of my goals are either just time consuming (making a budget), take planning (family vacation),  just aren't that pleasant (cleaning out the closets and cupboards), or a combination of all the above (exercise). I just need to do it. Take that leap of faith, straighten my good Norwegian backbone and muscle on! Get to gettin' as my grandfather would say....

One of the plans is to blog it all! Make that list and use the blog to track my progress and check things off as they get done.Come along for the ride...Its gonna be a BUSY, productive, cleansing, inspiring year!

1 comment:

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila