All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Dare I Whisper..... Spring?

So it looks as though Spring may finally be creeping into our little valley! The sun was out when I got home and it was warm enough to finally be out without a jacket so I did some poking around in my new flower beds a d look what I found!

Honey was busy today too. He marked off the garden, found the rhubarb, fixed the fence, painted the horseshoes and started some seeds inside!

Oh I can't wait to play outside! Tomorrow is the first day I can come home after work and not go anywhere. I've had something going on every night. We have a baby shower on Saturday and prom Saturday night but I am planning on spending as much of the weekend outside as I can. Weather permitting of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila