All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Monday, April 4, 2011

Addictions....

Hello My Dear Friends...

Aren't you lucky...two posts from me in one day! Hee hee...I wanted to share with you some of my favorite addictions...:)

Books!

Sewing

Fabric!

Yarn

Pepsi, the WORST Addiction

Coffee...not far behind the Pepsi

   
Romantic Country Decorating...if only I could get my house to look like that!





So there, now you know a little more about what makes me tick! And I am off to one of my very favorite places in the whole wide world....my bed..

Good Night My Friends..

Who I am Praying for Tonight...
My Kids, asking God to watch over them
My Honey
My Family
My friend's nephew Jordan as he recovers from injuries he received overseas
My cousin Leah as she wades through the mess of school, work, having a baby in 2-3 weeks, a wedding in two months and having to move in the middle of all of this...
My cousin Amy, Leah's Mom, who lives far from her adored daughter

What I am Thankful for tonight....
Cookie Monsters (sons) and Princesses (daughters)
Amoxicillin for ear infections
Snoring Kitties
Memories of loved ones
Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila