All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Friday, March 1, 2013

A quiet night...


It's a pretty quiet night here tonight. Cookie Monster played pep band for the girls basketball game. I just learned the girls lost which means tonight was his last pep band ever. He is so sad!

Princess Pea is hanging out watching a Cake Boss Marathon. She loves that show.
Honey and I have spent much of the evening reading. I got one of my new books in the mail today. It's the Dictionary of Imaginary Places. Everywhere from Atlantis to Avalon.





As a Bible believing Jesus loving Christian,  I sometimes wonder if my love of Faeries and everything related and imaginary is wrong.  It's not like I believe they are real or expect them to appear in my garden. I just think that most renditions are so beautiful. I love the idea and simply find enjoyment them.

Well it's getting a little late here and Princess Pea and I have Hunter's Safety from 9-12 tomorrow morning.

Here's one of the quotes I adore...
 

You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me. ~C.S. Lewis





Good night dear friends!

  
 
I hope you all have a safe and blessed night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila