All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Snow Day!!!

Hello Dear Friends!

I am so happy to be safe and warm here at home! The snow started in the night and has left a beautiful blanket of white across our valley that is between 10 and 12 inches deep. While it is gorgeous to look at, I did have to drive in it. This morning was pretty messy, but better than I thought it was going to be. I also was able to leave work at 1 and by then the roads had been cleared pretty good.

This afternoon I was able to sit down and work on my computer a bit, trying to get the rest of my documents, music and pictures off my external hard drive so it can be reformated. I am also scanning in pictures of Cookie Monster from when he was young. My ex husband kindly asked if I would make him copies because he has no pictures from when the kids were young. So as I am finding pictures to scrapbook, I just scan them in quick and will get them to him later.

Of course Luna and I had our daily game of frisbee. She loved the fresh snow and took many tumbles in it for good measure! I have so much fun with her and I just laugh and laugh. What joy it brings me to see her loving the snow with her whole heart!

Tonight I will be working on a bit of scrapbooking for Matt and possible picking up my knitting. Then I think an early bedtime with a book and warm blanket. I am rather sleepy tonight and keep thinking it is Friday. Boy will I be surprised in the morning when I still have to go to work. Tee Hee.

Love you all and God's Sweet Blessings on you....

Sheila

Luna Plowing through the snow

Luna with her favorite frisbee
Snow in the Birch Tree
 
Our Pileated Woodpecker
 
Icicles on the Birdfeeder
 
Windchimes silenced by snow
 
Flower Pot waiting for spring

One of my flower gardens in hibernation

Also waiting for flowers
Snow Laden Branches

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila