All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Monday, March 4, 2013

Dance Class

Hello Dear Friends...

Princess Pea has dance class tonight so I am writing to you from the waiting room.  She takes 6 classes and loves every minute! She is in Tap, Ballet, Jazz, Hip Hop, Contemporary,  and Pointe Ballet.  The studio she attends is about a half hour from our home and because of the price of gas, I have been just sitting and waiting for her.  Her classes are from 5:30 to 9 on Monday nights. That is a long time to sit and wait. Most of the other families are local so usually it's just me.

So I pack a bag to take with. Usually holds my knitting and the latest book I am reading. Sometimes I throw i n my Bible and headphones to listen to downloaded messages or my drawing supplies.

Tonight it has my knitting including the new dish cloth I am making, my latest books and my drawing supplies. I was knitting for awhile until my fingers got cold then it was time to switch to my book and work on my note to you all!

I am hoping the winter storm that is coming holds off til I get home. Of course I have a meeting at work tomorrow that I am supposed to be at so I can't exactly call in. Ugh!  I have a strong fear of driving in bad weather and have been known to have full blown panic attacks when faced with driving on bad roads. I could use all the prayers you can share!

Well my phone is nearly dead and I want to make sure I have it for the drive home.  I wish you all a blessed and safe night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila