All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Saturday

 


It's 8:30 and I'm finally able to sit down and relax.  It's been a pretty busy day! Princess Pea had her field day for hunter safety today which pretty much consisted of three hours of tramping through the woods pretending to shoot pretend animals. It was only about 20 degrees so it was a little chilly! I was so busy helping her I didn't get a chance to take pictures. :-(

When we got home it was a quick lunch of left over biscuits and gravy, meal planning for the next 2 weeks, a shower and then a trip to town for Honey and I. It is 40 minutes or so for us to get to the mall and Home Depot and places like that. With the price of gas we don't go very often and while we were there I was finally able to order my glasses!  I'm so excited! I haven't had new ones in nearly 7 years!


We had a short stop at our favorite store, Barnes and Noble. I'm proud to say that I didn't buy anything but Honey did. He got himself a couple books and bought me the complete collection of William Shakespeare's plays. A pit stop at Bath and Body and then it was to Home Depot for bird seed and water softener salt





Then the main reason for our trip,  groceries!  Ugh! We were out of everything it seemed!
I was so excited to see my two other new books arrive in the mail! The Dictionary of Mythical Creatures and The Dictionary of Fairies!

When we got home from town, I started dinner and helped Honey put away groceries while Princess Pea emptied the dishwasher.  Tonight it was homemade enchiladas!  Yummy!


 
While they were in the oven, Princess Pea and I ran to get her best friend for a sleepover.  Cookie Monster has his buddies over for a video game-fest and now Honey, Luna,  and I are collapsing for the night!



Good night everyone...sleep tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila