All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Scrapbooking!

 
 
I have been working on getting Cookie Monster's scrapbooks caught up. I think I left off when he was four and I want to get them done for his graduation (Like I don't have enough on my plate). So I spent tonight working on his scrapbooks with Princess Pea working on her own project right next to me. We had a great night! I feel like I am starting to get some of my creativity back!
 
 
 
I love looking at all the pictures. They bring back so many memories! It is wonderful to see faces from my past jump out at me!
 
 
Princess Pea was working on her own project tonight. She printed pictures from the internet that reminded her of her best friends and put them onto scrapbook paper. The she decorated the rest of the page with doodles, words, and funky designs. She is going to give them to her friends tomorrow.  
 
 
I have so many papers to choose from that sometimes it gets kind of confusing and over whelming trying to decide which ones to use. I try to match the colors of the paper to the colors in the pictures. 

 
 
Some of the pens we use in our paper projects. There are Sharpies, pens that right on dark paper a white pen for black paper, metallic pens, water color pencils, and brush pens. 
 
 
 Well, it's been a busy evening, but so relaxing! It's nice to just sit and spend time with my Princess Pea!
 
God's Blessings to you all my Dear Friends....
 
Love Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila