All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Saturday, December 7, 2013

A Little Christmas Shopping

1Hello Dear Friends! I'm trying to take a deep breath and relax after a day of shopping and running! Took my Jeep on for tires and ball joints. While it was in the shop we went shopping and to lunch and more shopping.
Now I love to shop but anyone who knows me knows crowds drive me absolutely crazy! My anxiety level goes through the roof and I get really irritable. It is easier when Honey or the kids are around to make me laugh. Today Honey and Princess Pea were with!
Me and my Girl!! :) Ready for Shopping! 
After dropping off the Jeep he headed out to our first stop- Best Buy. Of course the store was crowded and crazy, but I was excited to find some stuff for Cookie Monster. At 18, he is so hard to buy for.
Lunch at TGI Fridays! 
Then it was off to TGI Fridays for lunch! Yummy burgers with Green Bean Fries!
Then it was off to Kohl's, Hobby Lobby, and the Mall! Then I was done! Tired, run down, and cold!




























Sitting in the Sunshine! 

Yummy! 

































Tomorrow we are supposed to get 3 to 5 inches of snow! So far it is still pretty brown! It will be a decorating and baking kind of day! But tonight its snuggling and knitting!
No Snow Yet! 
Starting a new Project! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila