All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

More Baking

Today will be another day spent in the kitchen! On the agenda today are cut-out cookies, spritz and some pretzel treats! I am picking Princess Pea up from school today becauseI never get a chance to do that anymore. Also on the Calendar for today- working on the hat I am knitting for my Neice, Honey is taking my Jeep for tires (fingers crossed they are in), And working on the Christmas letter for the Christmas Cards! And I have already made Oatmeal for breakfast, gotten Princess Pea off to School, and don
e Some cleaning out on the Computer, Oh and unloaded and loaded the dishwasher. Whew! And its only 10 AM.

Well, after a busy day of baking, I don't feel likeI got as much done as I wanted. We had a little crisis with Luna so that was an interruption. Honey gave Luna a bath and clipped her nails. Of course after the bath, Luna started tearing through the houselike a crazy puppy. Well she must have snagged one of her toenails and started bleeding all over the floor. She didn't think to highly of having a gauze bandage taped around her paw. at least the bleeding stopped.

Hi my name is Princess Pea and I think this is the best blog EVER!!!!! My Momma is the best writer ever and deserves some Kind Of AWARD :)

Well Princess Pea I are off to make Peanut Blossom Cookies (the kind with the Hershey Kisses). They won't last long but we can always make more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila