All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Monday, December 23, 2013

Today....

Weather is. .. Cold, gray, with possible accumulating snow.

Listening to. .. silence and office sounds.  At Home Christmas music

Reading... Knitting Handbook. . Trying to learn cables.

Drinking... French Vanilla cappuccino mixed with hot chocolate.

Wearing. .. khaki pants with rust colored sweater and brown doc martens

Feeling. . Tired and worn out from my baking marathon and worried about money.  Also Cookie Monster Is driving home today from Minneapolis.  I'm a little concerned because the weatherman predicted up to 3 inches of snow or more.
Wanting. .. My Mama. ..

Thinking. .. about all I want to do versus all I have to do.

Enjoying. .. the quiet in the office this morning.

Thanking. ..God for all He had some for me and all the blessings in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila