All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Friday, December 27, 2013

Today I'm...

Drinking ... Pepsi...come the New Year That will change!

Wearing. .. jeans with my favorite green sweater and my Doc Martens.

Feeling.... elated, though I'm not sure why.  Maybe because for the first time in a long time I feel I have control over my life! Feeling tired to. .. stayed up way too late lady night!

Thinking about my goals for 2014

Eating pizza for lunch with my Coworkers.  It is one of the managers last day before retirement. 

Crafting a new scarf for me.  I bought some gorgeously soft yarn and just need a pattern!

Dreaming of my life the way I want it to be. 

Reading The Princess Bride.  Honey got me a beautiful copy for Christmas and I can't wait to jump into it. 

Planning my gardens. .. Yeah I know it's not even New Year's!

Hoping the weather holds for our trip to Chicago next week!

Listening to Skip Heitzig's message on "Five Facets on the Diamond of Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila