All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Relaxing night!

Tonight I am relaxing. I came home from work and cleaned up the rest of my baking mess from last night and worked on some laundry. I also helped Princess Pea with her homework! Ha! What she has as 7th grade math, I remember having in high school! I am proud to say she made Honor Roll for the first quarter!

There was also some sad news today. Nelson Mandela died today at the age of 95. Some may consider him a violent terrorist, but he was a man who fought for freedom & what he believed in. May he rest in peace knowing that he changed, affected, and saved so very many lives. I am honored to have lived during his piece of history.

More news, one of my favorite managers put in his retirement yesterday. He has always called me " Sarge". He took my initials (SRJ) And came up with the nickname. Could be worse I could be "Taco" like my boss. Ha! Ha! I really will miss him!

Looks like I will have to make more cookies! Between Cookie Monster and his friends, the will eat them all! That's Ok that is what they are for! I will make more for neighbors and friends, just not tonight!

So I am off to spend the rest of the evening knitting & reading and enjoying my family. Maybe there will be a good Christmas movie on and an early bedtime sounds lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila