All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Concert

Princess Pea had her Christmas concert tonight at school. She is in both the band and the choir! Her Dad and grandparents drove down from Minneapolis for it! I am so glad they all make such an effort to come and see her activities. It is a 3 hour drive and they all come to as much as they can.
Well the concert went really well. Princess in 1st chain flute and helps tutor Some of to others. She can also sing both alto and soprano, but as she gets older, she is leaning more toward soprano.
Anyway, I just wanted to share a few pictures from tonight before I head for bed! It's been a really long day.
I have been working on a post since Sunday about kids growing up and leaving but I can't seen to find the right words to say. I'm sure they will come to me when the time is right.
In the meantime I have to say good night. It is far past my bedtime and tomorrow will be another long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila