All You Need to Know About Me Here....

Friday, December 6, 2013

Finally friday

It is finally Friday! It has been a really long week and I'm really glad it's over. I'm looking forward to a weekend of Christmasing!

Tonight Honey and I promised to play board games with Princess Pea with Christmas movies and popcorn! She was pretty excited. She is feeling a little bored right now. We had to discipline her earlier this week.She lost her cell phone & computer use (unless it is for School) and had-to cancel sleepover plans for this weekend.

Tomorrow we are taking my Jeep in for tires and ball joints. That's going to take about 5 hours so we are going to try to get the rest of the Christmas Shopping done. I Sure hope we can.

Sunday will be decorating the tree, house, and yard, and I'm sure there will be more cookies and treats made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

God's many blessings on you!
Sheila